Thursday, August 18, 2011

Port Hope, Ontario - Rec Center - 62 McCaul Street - Saturday

Hey guys, I really apologize how August has turned out post wise, but I promise to get back into the swing of things after this Saturday. I am organizing a concert, on my own and this is the first time things are as bad as they could be. Many of the helpers I had now have other last minute plans they need to tend to. I am also struggling to be able to pay for the costs of the concert and as hard as this is to deal with myself the venue is now freaking out because they think I'm going to overflow the room I rented. So now they are like, here use the half gym, its only double the price, I'm sticking with the room.

Anyway, here is the information for the show and if you are in Ontario try to make it out:

August 20th
$5 until 6; $10 after 6
Port Hope Rec Centre
62 McCaul Street

Fallen Legion 10:15-11:00
Bolero 9:15-10:00
Immersed 8:15-9:00
Esoteric Doctrine 7:15-8:00
Pagan Ritual 6:15-7:00
Our Time Of Glory 5:30-6:00

No comments:

Post a Comment