Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Are Pharmaceuticals Paying Off Doctors, How Terrorists Are Taken Down, LinkedIn Information, Epic Meal Time: 84 Egg Sandwich, FreddieW: Arcade Dominator, WheezyWaiter: Wheezy Pleases Everyone, ImprovEverywhere: The Mute Button, FPSRussia: Exploding Zombies, Lonely Island: 3-Way (The Golden Rule) with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga, Rooster Teeth: Old Man Duck Hunt, Rage Quit: Mortal Kombat, Rage Quit: Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury, Old man Invades Interview

Okay, so I totally apologize for the lack of blogging as of late. Not quite sure what is wrong with me, but I promise you two posts today to make up for it. I have also seen Bridesmaids, Hangover 2, and X-Men: First Class as of late, so check out those reviews, as well as done an interview with Detsorgsekalf. I may also have some reviews up with some pretty popular people so stay tuned for that. For now here is a bunch of stuff I have had waiting to get in a blog for a while.










No comments:

Post a Comment