Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lazyness Continues: Epic Meal Time: Cheesy Grilled Cheese Tower (Featuring Deadmau5), Double Dream Feet, PlayStation3: It Only Does Identity Theft, Yogscast: Form This Way (Lady Gaga Parody), RoosterTeeth: Untimely Discovery, RoosterTeeth: Rage Quit: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Baby Laughing At Bubbles

Hello everyone, I apologize like crazy because I have not been online often. I'm just going to leave you with videos for the night and try to come back tomorrow with some actual news. I do not know what's wrong with the way I've been feeling lately, but I've just not been in the mood to blog. That will change soon, I promise.

Time to run down the list of videos! First we have the newest Epic Meal Time video, in which they make a tower of grilled cheese. Next we have a weird dance instructional video that I saw on a recent Equals Three episode by RayWilliamJohnson, who is the biggest loser in my opinion in YouTube popularity history. Next we have a funny parody of the PlayStation commercial as it jokes about the recent hacking that is happening with their network. After that we have a few funny game related groups, as the Yogscast do a parody of Born This Way by Lady Gaga called Form This Way in relation to the game MineCraft. We then have two RoosterTeeth videos as there is a funny and awkward short called Untimely Discovery and the newest Rage Quit, as Michael plays the X-Box Live Arcade game Scott Pilgrim Versus The World. Lastly we have a video of a baby laughing at a dog eating bubbles.








No comments:

Post a Comment