Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sefus Roll? Urkel Roll?


Okay everyone, so I'm sure someone of you have seen this video as I probably sent it to you. For the blog readers. Here is the scoop. Dcigs is a comedian on YouTube trying to hopefully do stand up comedy in the future. He is one of my favourite comedians and he never has a video where I crack up as badly as this one. Well this little video of his friend Sefus, doing the Urkel dance, laugh included. It is hilarious. Now my question to you is Sefus Roll or Urkel Roll? Which ever it is, spam your friends with this page's link or actual YouTube post. Maybe this will catch on to be a new meme.

Anyways I'm sorry I haven't been blogging daily again. I've messed up a few times haven't I? I'm really sorry, the only time I feel like blogging is when I have my sleeping pill. And when I stay awake while sleeping consumes me I type and say stupid things. So sorry. Hope you likes this tidbit! Let's make it a big meme. Try to make your friends tell there's and what not. New blog up tomorrow, I hope. I have to talk about J Biebz twice. Anyways, off to bed. This sleeping pill is now making it hard to blog because of spelling errors. As I leave you, remember to support dcigs and his buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment