Monday, February 28, 2011

Red Moon Over Edmonton, Black Metal Babysitting, Guillermo at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Playable Angry Birds Birthday Cake, DeStorm: How To Rap Backwards

Hello everyone, I apologize for the lack of blogging as of late. I have just not been feeling up to it. I’ll continue on though, as I love your support. Just as a way to ease into the blogging life again, I’ll make this one easy on me. I am also going to see Rammstein in May, so I will have another concert review up then! Maybe when I get the local shows going again I will also post them on here as well. Anyways, here is a bit of stuff to keep you occupied until I can get back into blogging mode.

Red Moon Over Edmonton


This picture was captured a few weeks ago at night in Edmonton. It shows a full snow moon which is the name given to help track seasons and is inspired by nature an agriculture. Since the temperature was so low, -25C, the steam started rising from the oil refineries.


That’s really it for today. Down below is some funny videos I found while surfing the tubular internets!



No comments:

Post a Comment