Sunday, February 20, 2011

Five Quotes From J Biebz’s Rolling Stone Interview, YouTuber Could Spend Twenty Years In Jail, Whitest Kids U Know: Grapist, J Biebz Dies On CSI


So, sorry for the major lack of blogging these days. Not been feeling myself lately with this pain I’ve been having. I saw Unknown today and it was pretty good, kind of confusing but awesome. Anyhow here is your news!

Five Quotes From J Biebz’s Rolling Stone Interview

I just thought I’d comment here and say he really isn’t good with words. I’ve seen many videos and quotes of his and I must say, he obviously isn’t smart at all. Anyways, here are three quotes of his from his Rolling Stone interview:User Name + New PostMy Feed

1. On sex before marriage: “I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you're…in love with.”

This is by far the smartest thing in this list he said. Of course you should wait until you love them. This still doesn’t mean he believe in waiting until your married.

2. On health care: “Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.”

I understand what he is trying to say about American’s having to pay for their health care. I guess the only reason this sounds funny is that he makes it sound like his bodyguard has to wait and not the mother of the child. It is just worded wrong, but he said it that way.

3. On abortion: “I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?”

If BuzzFeed is quoting this exactly like it is written then Justin doesn’t know what the word abortion means. “It’s like killing a baby?” sounds like a question. Meaning he is in turn asking if that’s what it means.

4. On abortion in cases of rape: “Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that.”

He thinks rape is sad, but everything happens for a reason right? He hasn’t been raped so he doesn’t know if its right or not. Come on Justin, you know what it means…

5. On politics: “I'm not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad.”

He doesn’t know anything about politics but he is right that Korea have it bad at the moment. What about our own troops?

I guess what I’m trying to say here is sure he may be every girl’s dream but he doesn’t know anything about anything!

YouTuber Could Spend Twenty Years In Jail

Evan Emory is spending twenty years on a felony charge of “manufacturing child sexual abusive material” because of video he posted on YouTube. His video shows him singing a sexually explicit song to elementary students in a classroom. He didn’t actually sing the lyrics to the children which should be noted as he included two disclaimers as to the children were not involved or even heard the crude song. This may spark controversy to have a video of a man singing an explicit song in front of children but this is not the first time that this has happened. He is awaiting his court date, and I hope he doesn’t have to serve time.


That’s it for me, I’m bloody tired. Here is another video that is similar to Emory’s and should also be looked into for the same charge then. I am not saying I want them to be arrested but Whitest Kids U Know did a similar skit. Oh and here is also a video of Bieber’s death on CSI. Hope you had a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment